Whitecode has a team of experienced and dedicated engineers to plan and provide strategies for all your building services system commissioning, on new or existing buildings.
Does your site need an expert to witness your building services commissioning in line with your commissioning strategy? Well, Whitecode has a team of engineers who can help.
Whitecode has a team on standby to inspect the installation of your site-building services and provide progress reporting. We produced detailed quality and defect reports on our bespoke software top provide you with a fast and efficient report to enable the fasted resolution of defects for your development or building.
Whitecode uses CIBSE Code M provides the framework for our Commissioning Management service, this involves managing, witnessing and verifying on-site and off-site tests. To ensure that building/project performance is compliant with project requirements, as well as CIBSE Codes, BSRIA Guidelines and Part L Building Regulation requirements.
- Creation of commissioning plan and strategy
- We can chair commissioning meetings
- off-site tests Witnessing
- Production of commissioning programmes
- Inspections and progress reporting
- M&E systems management and witnessing
- Management of life safety integrated testing
- We can organise and attend your Client training sessions
- BREEAM and LEED close-out reports
Like to Know More? Let's Talk...